Interactive Government Holdings is immediately seeking a Drupal Web Developer to support an important federal client. In this position, you will have the opportunity to build new web applications; as well as maintain current applications using the latest frameworks and technologies available to achieve desired business outcomes. You will build custom web applications to user specifications while working with other developers on the team. This position requires a high degree of skill in custom web application development. This is a fast-paced, exciting environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of an elite team on the cutting edge of emerging issues.
- Researches, designs, and develops software systems.
- Designs application objects that work together to produce desired product.
- Ensures that completed objects provide all functionality described by application experts to ensure that performance guidelines are met.
- Develop level-of-effort estimates for enhancements and new features.
- Work with other team members to develop a complete and integrated solution; and to deliver quality software and required documentation on time.
- Develop and execute Test Driven Development tests, integration tests, automated testing.
- Work with agile teams to refine requirements and to identify areas for enhancement
- Monitor and maintain production systems
- Participate in project solutions within the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), through brainstorming sessions with IT Team.
- Participate in design meetings and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems.
- Develop architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, participates in analysis and design of test plans
- Maintain technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Assist in development of Drupal functionality using contributed modules, core API, along with creating custom modules
- Understanding of APIs as it relates to decoupled apps or service oriented architecture.
- Work with end users to determine system requirements and updates.
- Should be able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project
- Perform quality control on all products and deliverables to ensure product releases are fully documented based on industry best practices and SDLC methodology being utilized.
- Support concurrent initiatives specific to infrastructure and software development
- Support the installation of software components in testing and production environments
- Maintain comprehensive testing plans, provide test results, and recommends corrections to senior developers
- Participate in meetings with the IT team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress
- Support end-to-end project plans and ensuring timely delivery, issue escalation/reporting.
U.S. Citizenship Required
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-4 years of work experience; or MS/MA/MB with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal (Setup, Configuration, Modules etc.)
- Experience working in LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/MariaDB/PHP) stack.
- Must have experience in OOP (Object-Oriented-Programming), also adhere to coding standards and documentation.
- Must be organized and work well in a team setting. Be open to feedback from others and give honest non-judgmental feedback to others.
- Drupal 7 and 8, Composer, Drush/Drupal Console, PHP 7.
- PostgreSQL and PostGIS.
- Have worked with Jira, Bitbucket/Github and Git/Mercurial.